Tissue paper slitting machine
The slitting machine is designed for rewinding and longitudinal cutting into rolls tissue of paper and another material.
- – availability of perforation and embossing;
- – core (without core) winding;
- – tissue and core insertion on the winding shaft manually;
- – extraction of coiled rolls manually;
- – gluing of last layer manually;
- – tissue slitting is carried by disk blades.
- – standard diameter of winding roll is 90-300 mm. (can be increased to 600 mm.);
- – winding without core with inner hole's diameter: 50 mm;
- – winding on core with diameter more 50 mm;
- – width of tissue up to 2500 mm;
- – maximum diameter of Jumbo Roll with tissue paper: 1200 mm;
- – internal diameter of bush of Jumbo Roll with tissue paper: 76 mm;
- – automatic stop of the machine to a specified roll diameter;