Core winding machine
AUTOMATIC CARDBOARD CORE WINDING MACHINE
Purpose of the equipment:
Production of 2-, 3-, 5-layered cardboard cores (sleeves) of different diameter and length. Cores serve as a basis for winding paper, polymeric film products, foil, food package, cardboard, scotch tape.
- — diameter: 20-90 mm;
- — wall thickness: 0.5-2 mm;
Core production is carried out by a method of continuous spiral winding of a cardboard belt on rods of different diameter.
Non-stop spiral winding, cutting unit is moved together with the cut core. Core length is adjusted from 1m to 3m.
- — winding speed adjustment;
- — cut zone is covered by a protective housing;
- — capacity: up to 30 m/min;
- — width of a cardboard belt: 30-100 mm (depending on the wound diameter);
- — cardboard density: 150-220 g/m²;
- — diameter of belt roll: up to 1000 mm;
- — internal diameter of core: 20-90 mm;
- — wall thickness: up to 2 mm;
- — length of the cut core: from 1000 mm;
- — total power: 2.5 kW;
- — voltage: 380V / 50Hz;
- — air pressure: 6 bar